img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

i want to:

keep a cleaner house.
be more content with how things are right.now.
break out of the t-shirt and jeans rut i've been in my whole life.
do more for other people and quit thinking of myself all the stuuuuupid time.
be more adventurous.
wake up earlier.
eat healthier.
be more courageous.
accomplish more in a day.
want to cook dinner and be decent at it.
follow through with more ideas.
work harder.


be a better parent.
be a better wife.
be a better person.


sigh.

4 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

kind of greedy, aren't you?

seriously, tho. EVERYONE IN THE WORLD would wear jeans and t-shirts every day if they looked like you do in them.

you are it, lady. a top girl.

Sarah said...

I'm sure you are doing just fine. You are a great person who is very generous and funny. If you want to make changes then pick one and work on it. You can do anything!!

Nicea said...

I'm inspired by your list and I used to have one just like it. Now I can't remember from one minute to the next what's on the dang thing, or even where it is that I wrote it.

But I agree with Sherry. "Nev-o, ev-o, ev-o"* ditch the t-shirt and jeans.

You are amazing and, even though pride is frowned upon, I can't help being proud to have a niece like you. In the very best sense of being prideful.


*exclaimed by the little Annie Gedicks of Mesa,AZ

Shawn said...

Ditto and ditto. A top girl, no doubt.