img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

introducing!!!

sassy duds for your short people.

who are we?
two sisters who grew up sewing with our mother

what do we like?
fabrics that feel good, wash well and look great. and birds.

what else?
in order to reduce our carbon footprint, we ship using recycled and reused materials
*temporary free shipping to celebrate our grand opening*

for sizing inquiries or custom requests, email us!
birdsinskirts.la@gmail.com

10 comments:

Karen said...

Awesome! I guess I need to have me a girl now :)

Meg said...

Fun! I am glad you put this up here so we can check everything out!!

Nicea said...

What a treat to see you doing this! I looked at your designs and I'm sure there is no one more clever than you two. With the names of your creations, too! Love the fabrics.

Natalie said...

Delicious! And what a fabulous idea!! Do you do anything for Tall people?

Shawn said...

I joined your group on facebook because I think your stuff is way cool.

Mona said...

Wow, I had no idea you were doing this...just adorable stuff. I will send your site to every grandma I know :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
abbyjane said...

will you make some birds in shirts...or possibly vests. Max will model...

bjarnason family said...

Way too cute, I just wish I had a little girl to dress!

The Facks of Life said...

Teach me how to make one of these for Mia!!!