img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Monday, December 17, 2007

So behind!!!

How boring is my blog lately!? I have many, many things to blog, but I've been so busy I just haven't gotten around to it. Plus all my pictures are on CD's because we had to wipe our hardrive do to a virus or something ridiculous. Ugh! Sooo.... I know you've all been anxiously waiting for new posts. Unfortunately, I'm not posting tonight, BUT, I will be blogging about the following events:

1. Cooked Oswaldo
2. PJ's Birthday party at our house
3. PJ's Birthday party at Safeco Field
4. Whistler

And perhaps more when I remember.

Cheers for now!

2 comments:

Grady Tripp said...

I will be anxiously waiting for news from the Diaz tribe. Thanks for doing your blog, Lauren.

Love,

Dad

Brittany said...

Me too.

PS - we'll be in town the week of new years. you wanna come to our cheese and fake wine (aka - grape juice) party? we don't have a location yet. but probably new years eve eve. or new years eve night. dunno. but you're invited. if you don't want to come to our cheese party - you should hang out with us...if you want to.