img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A First

Sex And The City came out on video yesterday and they have it on sale at my QFC (yay!). so perfectly convenient as i am still carless and it's on my way home from work. when i got to the counter to purchase it, to my surprise, the lady behind the counter asked for my ID! "Come again?" she told me the computer system was requiring it, so i dug it out and she eyed my suspiciously (my license still shows me with blond hair), but let me have the video. i understand them checking when i buy my booze and cigs, but this is the first time i've ever been carded to buy a movie. kinda funny.
well, i'm off to watch my smut...cheers!

7 comments:

Shawn said...

Enjoy being carded while you can, ya little punk! 3 years ago when I was a mere 48, they asked me at Ross if I qualified for the Tuesday discount--a nice way of saying senior discount. 48!!!!

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

I once went to the middle school to pick Brittany up early because she was sick (I was 19) and the woman at the front desk asked if I was late and needed a note to give my teacher. Nice.

Ashley said...

I want to see this movie, but Spencer would never be down with that.

Sherry Carpet said...

dirty, dirty..._ _ _ _ _ (you know the rest).

sing it with me?

Nicea said...

Oh, Lauren, that's funny, honey!

Natalie said...

I just want to know which character you identify with.....come on....be honest! :-)