img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Thursday, September 4, 2008

what i did on my summer vacation: part I

now that summer has come to a close, it's time to document the lovely happenings of the last three months... i'll start with one of my favorites....





krista and ally made their way up to seattle last
month and boy, did we have a good time!






...i guess we forgot to warn little of the dangers of hanging out with uncle eric..
some
highlights...



...we ventured south and ran into these lovelies... ...the good times continued...










come back soon!

6 comments:

miss kitti said...

They are so beautiful. And now I'm so very jealous. I'm glad a great time was had by all.

Meg said...

Oh, it the pics kind of brought tears to my eyes. Bri and I were just talking about how we wish everyone were closer together so that it didn't have to be months between seeing one another. They are darling pictures! Thanks Lo!

Jana Brookes said...

Such cute little cousin girls! It will be fun to see all the little kids playing together at the next Stimpson reunion!

Sherry Carpet said...

ooh, lyza - i love the attitude! work it, sister.

richard dandelion said...

TEN HEAD! TEN HEAD!
Ha ha.

Nicea said...

Such cute pictures! Great photography, great subjects.