img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Sunday, August 24, 2008

cha cha cha changin'

I have much to discuss, but too little time at the moment. Story of my life. The following topics will soon be addressed...

-Red Sox sweep the Mariners at Safeco

-Krista and Ally take Seattle..and Portland

-Eric and I celebrate our first year married

-I finished the Twilight books and came back to reality. almost.

-I colored my hair brown! Well, it actually turned out cinnamony, so I'm going back this week to seal the deal. Here's what it looks like at this point...

and I'm in the process of giving my blog a makeover. A tip for my fellow bloggers: don't change the font color on each individual post, do it all at once through the settings feature. All I have to say is that I've wasted much precious blogging time changing back each individual post. Mer.

9 comments:

Jana Brookes said...

Happy Anniversary last week! Yeah for 1 year. Doesn't it just fly by! I love the cinnamony color, by the way! Very beautimus!

Sherry Carpet said...

U R sooooooooooo pretty!

Man Child said...

Yeah well, if the Red Socks had been playing the Blazers, they would have been swept themselves.

Sherry Carpet said...

i can't believe you were changing the color on each individual post.

it's a good thing you're pretty.

Sherry Carpet said...

brian,

if a hippogryph fought a liger, which mythical creature would win?

Shawn said...

Beautiful hair, beautiful girl.

Meg said...

New hair yet? I want to see the new color!

Nicea said...

I agree with all the beauty comments.

Brian,
Sherry Carpet needs an answer to the mythical creature question. Or I do.

Megara's speaking for both of us: we need a pic of the browner hair, stat!

miss kitti said...

I love brunettes.

Soooo. What did you think about Twilight? Love/hate? Inquiring minds want to know.