img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Monday, October 6, 2008

Two Things I Love

jim halpert & the red sox.
the sox just beat the angels (sorry, dad) to take them to the ALCS. they'll be facing the tb rays.
oh, it's gonna be good.

a quick update for the fans:
:: i've started a drawing class to help with my sketching. it's so fun to be in a classroom again. doing something so enjoyable is a total bonus. i've also been progressing with sewing. yay me.
:: pj just got his first cell phone (don't get me started). they have come out with a cell phone for kids called the firefly. do i think kids should have cell phones? uh, no. i will say, however, that pj really earned it. a couple years ago he spent the entire summer coloring pictures and selling them to earn enough money for the phone. just before he had enough, he lost his wallet with almost a hundred dollars in it. devastation. and now, 2 years later, you may be getting a call from a 7 year old with his very own phone.
:: eric turned one year older a few weeks ago. he also had yet another victory while fixing his car and continues to earn rockstar status in my book. love that guy.

7 comments:

Meg said...

I love Jim too. That is too fun. We were just talking today about cell phones and I think I want Elyza to have one when she is old enough, but just one that will only be for emergencies; makes me feel safer!

Nicea said...

Lauren, you are sooo creative and artistic! I'm happy that you get to take a drawing class and that you let yourself pursue the things you love to do.

richard dandelion said...

I'd do him.

richard dandelion said...

Also I think brianharig is fake.

Natalie said...

We are still mourning the Angels fall from grace. Will probably stop wearing black and start wearing the Jim Halpert shirt tomorrow.

Shawn said...

Jim's stopwatch timimg of Dwight's work day on this past week's ethics episode was hysterical!! Love him too!

Unknown said...

Sorry about the sox game today my friend!