img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

i know i've been a bit MIA lately, but this time of year gets me pretty worn out. many halls to deck, very little time. but, this being such an important day of remembering all things blessed, i would like to thank my family, new and old, for being so generous with their time. they have helped me so much this week and as eric and i woke up this morning, we agreed that we were most thankful to not be completely exhausted as we typically are on thanksgiving day. we woke up refreshed and enjoyed our day of cooking delightful things to eat. even as i write, i feel a little verclempt. my list of thankfuls continues to grow as i am unceasingly blessed.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

4 comments:

richard dandelion said...

Add me to the long list of those who are thankful for YOU!

Long live Lola Fallana!

Meg said...

You made me a little vaclempt as I read! I'm glad you are enjoying your house guests and that everything is a little less hectic for you!

annie said...

you're so wonderful! i'm grateful i get to be related to you. :) happy thanksgiving...2 days late

Sherry Carpet said...

heppy thanksgiving beck

i am so glad there's you!