img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ummm...

how else can i stall doing all the things i need to get done by tomorrow?

i.e..
-plan my primary lesson
-alter my friend's dress so i can give it back to her at church tomorrow ...and the other gazillion sewing projects i keep meaning to work on
-clean the kitchen
-beat super mario brothers 3. yeah, you heard me. bring it.

i think i'll go try on the new sweaters i bought today....again.

later.

10 comments:

Nicea said...

I am majorly into avoidance behavior tonight. You'll have to stay up later than 11:30 to be badder than me.

Nicea said...

Later than 12:15.

Shawn said...

Why do anything when there is blogging to be done, I always say.

Meg said...

Right now I should be:
Showering to get ready for church
Cleaning the kitchen
Cleaning the living room
Preparing my lesson for nursery
Getting talk slips ready for primary
and so on, and so on, and so on
Yet here I am, checkin out the blogs. I love procrastination!

Nicea said...

So, anybody get anything done last night? .

Shawn said...

I got the 2nd batch of laundry into the dryer.

Lola said...

no, absolutely nothing. i'm trying to play catch up today, but having similar success.

there is some laundry being washed and dried but will probably live on the couch for the week.

annie said...

i washed and dried one load yesterday. it's currently living on my bed. when i get home tonight, it'll resume it's life on the floor.

Nicea said...

Mine is still in the family room--since Saturday night.

annie said...

i folded mine last night. but it's still on the floor.