img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Litta Christmas Post

I don't have much to blog about, but it's been such a long time so I thought I would discuss just how much
I. Love. Christmas. Everything about it makes me happy. Getting a tree, wrapping presents, decorating (mostly I just love decorating my house, but I pretend to love decorating for clients, too), baking, shopping, the crowds (mostly the happy ones, but I pretend to love the cranky ones, too. Afterall, it's Christmas), the chilly weather (and boy is it cold these days), the music and movies, the yummy treats, FAMILY, I could go on. Good times. Here is a glimpse of our little apartment's cheer. Love to all!special thanks to eric for his great posing as I positioned the camera for one of the most ghetto photo sessions ever. lots of timers and running. good times.

6 days to LA!

11 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

ooh, you totally made pink and lime green work. next christmas we can do the decorating TOGETHER!

Nicea said...

Oh, Lola, your family picture is darling...and you are so beautiful. Are you sending the photo in a Christmas card by any chance? Because I took down all the 2007 pics we got last year and we need this front and center.

Nicea said...

On the pantry door, of course! It's rather bare right now. Maybe because we haven't sent out Christmas cards for...oh, EVER!

annie said...

beautimus tree, beautimus mantel, beautimus girl, beautimus fambly.

Shawn said...

Looks great, Lola. Hope you have fabulousness times with the fam in LA.

Karen said...

I miss your decorating skills!!! I've tried to recreate it since then but it just never looks as good as what you can do. I miss you tons!

Meg said...

You and me baby! Ditto on all your christmas love! See you in a few days!!!

Ashley said...

love your tree.

miss kitti said...

Your place is beautiful! Great decorating. Also, I love the family picture.

Natalie said...

Beutimus all! See you Monday night!!!

The Warr's said...

your little family is darling! miss you!!