img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hey, Guess What?

it's her birthday! happy birthday sister, i love you!
top 10 reasons krista rocks:
1. She makes awesome humans
2. she is very crafty and not in the weird, loner way. her handmade christmas decorations would put anthroplogie to shame.
3. she writes gorgeous poetry. who even does that? she does!
4. she is smokin hot. well. you are. have you seen your smile?
5. she's a mover and a shaker, but no matter where she goes, she's happy and content.
6. she's not afraid of spiders
7. she is generous of all things, including her time.
8. she has the best cursive handwriting of anyone you or i know. don't even try to fight me on this one, it's the truth.
9. she's not as mean funny as i am, but just enough mean funny to be really funny and not so mean.
10. she is my best friend and i love her guts.

4 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

thank you for the flowers!!!! i never saw such pretty flowers in my whole life.

Daisy Spots said...

Happy birthday! I sent you a video. I hope you got it. I love you!

Shawn said...

Happy Birthday, Sherry. Hope you had a great day cuz you deserve it.

Jana Brookes said...

Happy birthday cuz!! I hope you are enjoying it to the fullest! You are such a sweet girl and I love ya!
Have a great b-day!