img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Trip to Wapato: Part II...Grandma


i've been sitting here for 15 minutes trying to put into words what this woman means to me. i just think she's the bees knees. i have been in awe of her my whole life,but watching her grace throughout the funeral of her lifelong companion just stirred something inside me i can't describe. she has literally spent her entire life in the service of others and i will forever be humbled by her selflessness and gratitude.




3 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

she looks dern cute in her blue specs.

abbyjane said...

i didn't notice her blue rims before. what a fab grandma we have.

Meg said...

I love the picture of you and Grandma! I hope you frame that one and send it to her. I love the blue rims too! So trendy!