img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Trip to Wapato: Part III...The Family

I am running short on time, so I'll just post this picture and describe more later. But let me just say that on this Thanksgiving Eve as I mull over my greatest blessings and what I give most thanks for, I realize that this picture encompasses so much of what I cherish the absolute most. There are several incredibly important people missing, but I can't help but be so thankful for this handful. I am one lucky lady.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours...

4 comments:

Natalie said...

......and a most incredible one. Know that many many people are thankful for you too....and I am one of them.

Sherry Carpet said...

me too too!

Nicea said...

I loved your entire Wapato post, all 3 parts. And the photos of some of Grandpa's projects are priceless! Those PROJECTS!!!

I am very grateful for you today and always. Happy Thanksgiving, sweetie. And to those two neat men who live with you, too. (Neat as in "cool" and "awesome" because I've never been to your house, so I'm not sure if they pick up their socks or not. Just wanted to clarify.)

Shawn said...

Thank you, Lauren, for everything! This picture is so great and how in the heck did you get everyone smiling and looking good all at once? You must be an amazing photographer.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Eric and PJ. Love you.