img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Thursday, February 25, 2010

how did that happen?

it's the perfect storm, the trifecta, the bermuda triangle...i don't care what you call it. all i know is that all the {main} rooms in my house are clean, i have no homework due until next week and eric is making dinner {even if it is a frozen pizza, this girl is takin' it!}. AND it's not midnight and i have {a little bit of} energy. bring on the crafting! my brain is swirling and luckily for our checking account all the fabric stores are closed for the evening so i'll have to be resourceful. but that's ok, i like being resourceful and i've got the buzz! wishing i had my screen printing kit, but alas, that fun will have to commence tomorrow. time to get out the scissors and thread! sister, do you have my good scissors?
no matter, i love you, anyway.

i'm thinking about trying to mimic these...

or these...

the night is my oyster and i'm off to slurp it up!

7 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

i do have your scissors. because you left them here? couldn't be...

sounds sooo nice. my girls are in bed but i don't have the heart to pull out a big old mess tonight. oh, for a crafting/writing studio.

Sherry Carpet said...

please make those booties.

bjarnason family said...

Lola and Sherry Carpet,

I miss you! The service day does mean I headed your way. We were actually there earlier this week and as I drove through L.A. I thought about you guys and wondered how to get a hold of you. There is a good chance I will be headed back your way sometime next week as I don't know if I want to take our kids back over Donner pass this time of year. Email me your contact info and I will give you a call or send you a note. I lost my cell phone at the Happy place but I'm hoping to get it replaced soon. My email is bjarnason@gmail.com

Love you guys!

annie said...

if you ever figure out how that happened, will you tell me?

and what did you make??

Shawn said...

Sounds like absolutely perfect conditions. I wish I had the first clue about how to make those booties. I think I could duplicate the bags but I REALLY want to make the booties because now I have a reason. :)

Unknown said...

so i'm so bad at looking at blogs... but i heart you. i heart those little booties and even heart the treat bags even more. that candy has my name all over - no chocolate just pure fruity sugar please.

miss you. let's talk this weekend. hope you had fun... i miss your creativity... xoxo

abbyjane said...

next time you post will you post pictures of you apartment? please? thanks. love you man.




"i did it! with out pj's push!"