img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Sunday, February 28, 2010

trumped

Sorry to disappoint, but craft night was instantly trumped by an impromptu date night. If you know me at all, you know date nights trump just about everything.
Just after publishing that last post, pj got invited for a sleepover at his friend's house.

Soooo. E and I ventured out and saw
date night = great
this movie = not so great

It felt a little M. Night Shyamalanish. I thought the twist was a bit too obvious about halfway through and kept hoping for a double twist, but no such luck.

eric's rating: 6
lauren's rating: 8
{because leo rocked it. and i like mark ruffalo. and michelle williams. and i just love going to the movies}

2 comments:

richard dandelion said...

I liked the movie, but I think because I knew the plot/twist going in (I read the book a couple of months ago).

I'll just say that Cronenberg does pretty much everything this movie does, but better, in his History of Violence.

Oh, and...










FIVE DAYS!

Meg said...

We need one of those, what do you call them, date nights? Yah, those things where you go out with your spouse and do something fun without your chillins. Hmmm, I remember those. Glad you got to go out on the town!!