img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Thursday, April 1, 2010

spring is breaking

and so are we!
me and the peej have been on spring break this week.
it has been most heavenly.

see? :: lunching on the lawn with cousins :::: multiple trips to the beloved {and estranged of late} fabric district :: :: sewing easter outfit{s} with little people :: :: decorating little cups of cake with bigger little people :::: and spending a small fortune on our first ever 3-d movie ::
ratings: e-7 l-8 p-8.7
and the week is only half over!
more adventures to come...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm jealous of your lunching on the lawn. Looks like fun!

Natalie said...

Nothing says spring like eating cupcakes with frosting AND sprinkles outside in the sun. And nothing says cutie patutie like those three little munchkins eating them. I wish I could say I was as excited about the sewing......but............well.......not. Seamstress is lookin' good though. :-)

Jana Brookes said...

Gives me some good ideas for our spring break next week! Cute pictures, as always!

Meg said...

I love Liv on your lap. So cute. And classic pic with the pin in your mouth. You are so domestic :)
We saw the dragon movie in 3D too and loved it!! Lyza was totally into it the whole time and never got scared and Peter slept most of the way through it!