img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Sunday, July 27, 2008

for krista

i finished my curtains this weekend and i'm on to the next project. a boutique near my work just went out of business and was looking to offload some of their display items so eric and i took advantage. super sweet. i'm replacing the panels in a large room divider with suede and using it as a headboard for our bed. stay tuned. for now, here's a picture of the completed curtains. i'm pretty happy with them, but my ocd comes out in full swing and i can see all the flaws. mer.

6 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

shut up.

richard dandelion said...

(In a flamboyant falsetto) Awesome.

But hey, less sew-y. More bloggy.

Jana Brookes said...

they look just like the picture. no flaws to speak of. what a great job!

Meg said...

Whatever. They look great and I love the lamp. Fun that you got stuff from that shop closing. We are so excited to see you this weekend! Drive fast.

bjarnason family said...

Hey I'm in for this weekend, although it may already be too late. If not, email me at denisebjarnason@yahoo.com or look me up and call me.

Denise

Nicea said...

Your curtains are darling. What a lot of work, cutting and dying the fabric and then gathering everything! Good job, Lauren. No, I mean that, really really good job!!!