img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Friday, April 10, 2009

bunnies + chocolate

= lauren's favorite holiday. well, not completely true, but a close 2nd, tied with thanksgiving. the girl loves to eat. i digress, it's easter time and i am pretty happy about it. my last post, a little dramatic, already described how i'm feeling as of late, but that is completely unrelated to holidays. holidays are a whole different ball game. i love them and all the food, decorating, family goodness that they entail. along with the traditional bunny cake, i'm thinking about replicating these bad boys.
class break is over, more on easter to come...

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Do it! Just start with two....the rest will take care of itself...you know how rabbits are. Hippity Hoppity!

allegra said...

those are cute!! and look delish. you should attempt them.

hey, thanks for saying hi. i love when newbies swing by. i love making new blog friends. you're fine to link my photoblog. i'm so so flattered it would make your list:) that blog is so neglected though! it's been like, what? a year since i've updated it?! :)

your blog is so cute. love the header.

and as for buying the nikon d40. perfect purchase. i'm a nikon lover myself. have the d40x! (pretty much the same camera as you), so if you have any questions let me know. can't guarantee i'll be able to answer them, though, because i'm still learning too.

hope you have a good easter!

Man Child said...

Are the ears made of fondant? Too cute. I am excited to take Lyza easter egg hunting! I'm happy you are so happy!

Sarah said...

I wish I lived closer so I could enjoy the festivities with the funniest girls in the world!!

Nicea said...

The Professor and I are missing the bunnies at our house this year. These cupcakes look adorable and I have no doubt that you could pull them off. Then you could pass them on to us and we'd pull off their ears. And eat them.

Happy Easter tomorrow!

Love you.

Shawn said...

Did you do it? Did you do it? Those are so cute. I wish I had some to give my little "interim grandkids" that are coming over any minute now for dinner and a little easter egg hunt.

aubreyannie said...

yummers. i love your new layout. and want to know how to make those cupcakes.

aubreyannie said...

i just emailed you my address and YUM on that bakerella link and those cupcake pops. i want to make those right. now.

and hopefully you will see pics of my babe a lot sooner than a month. maybe a week. or less. at least that is the plan. haha.