img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Monday, November 12, 2007

Sleeping Beauties



They look like little angels, but don't let them fool you. They are total buttheads! First they kept me up all night having a slumber party with their 3 1/2 foot culprit (who shall remain nameless) and then played all day long while I got up early and worked ALL day long. THEN they called and asked me what was for dinner. THEN they fell asleep all evening and I actually had to make dinner for the little punks and wake them up to eat. GRRRR! I sound really mad, but I'm really only a little bit mad. How can I when they're so dang cute?

1 comment:

joshua gene said...

This is the funniest post. I love that you called them buttheads. It's surprising that that word isn't used more.