img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Sunday, March 30, 2008

An Easter Post...A Week Later


PJ searching for eggs

My cute boys in their Easter suits

Eggs...glorious eggs!

I had grand visions of Easter this year. New Easter outfits, a big meal, decorating eggs, the annual bunny cake, etc. Unfortunately, since the cold bug hit our house last weekend, none of us had much gusto. We did get PJ a new suit for church, but we only made it through one meeting, came home and crashed. We dyed eggs Saturday night around 10pm and since the Easter Bunny did visit our house we had a fun little egg hunt before our Sunday Siesta. We got a nice dinner put together and I tried to make a bunny cake but was so out of it, I ruined it and trashed it. Don't worry, I couldn't let a year go by with no bunny cake, so I put one together on Tuesday. I'm a sucker for tradition...and bunnies.

3 comments:

Nicea said...

Yea for traditions and a cute bunny cake! Here's how our Easter went with no children at home and no prior plans made: We're in church. Fred leans over to me and says, "When we go home, shall we make Easter pancakes for dinner?" So, we did. "What are Easter pancakes?" you might ask. Well, Easter pancakes are very similar to regular pancakes except that they're cooked on Easter.

Sherry Carpet said...

the bunny lives! so glad you did it. this one is sooo cute with the curly whiskers.

Man Child said...

YOU CUT THE BUNNY WITHOUT ME?!?!?!

...or is that Thanksgiving?