img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Monday, March 10, 2008

Miami or Bust!

I just got home from a fab vacation to the right coast where I stayed with Bim, Krista and Ally for 5 days. What a remarkable place where the sun just hangs out and shines. Wow. The first day there I went and sat on the porch and my body just seized with giddiness. I knew I was excited but I had no idea I would react with such glee! We spent some days on the beach, some time at the pool and a bit of time on Lincoln St. with fun shops and restaurants. If I didn't miss my hubs so much, I don't think Seattle would have seen the likes of me ever again!
Some pictures of my favorite little Floridian...




2 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

We miss you!!! Come back!!!

Brittany said...

florida sounds nice...