img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Baseball!!!


Can you believe it's back? I can't. It feels like we were just watching the Sox take the World Series! Back in March I (yes, I) sat in line at Safeco Field for 3 hours the morning that tickets went on sale. Eric said he was going to go at 3am and wait in line but when I woke up at 7 he was still snoozin on the couch so I let him sleep and he and Peej met me around 10. We got tickets to 4 Boston games and we are stoked! Stolen bases, home runs and garlic fries, here we come!


PJ has started Little League practice, too, with games right around the corner. Eric is an official assistant coach this year and we are all excited for a great season!

3 comments:

richard dandelion said...

Buy me some peanuts and frickin' Cracker JACK!!! BOO-YAH, baby!

Nicea said...

Steeeeerike!

bim said...

you're lookin' at balls.