img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mer!

Another evening sucked away in bloggerville. This has really got to stop. I couldn't end the night before sharing my discoveries, though, so get this! My blog-stalking has finally gotten me somewhere. Usually I just find myself reading about people I don't know and usually don't end up caring about. BUT! Tonight I was reading Jenica's blog and saw she had a link to someone I thought I knew so off I went to see who it was. Turns out I don't know her, BUT, she has a link to someone I DO know. Linlee Halverson (Hutchinson)! Not only does Linlee have a blog, but so does Sheree and Trevor, our long lost Halverson cousins. What a small world. I had no idea blogging would reconnect me with so many people. Did I mention how much I love technology? And as a bonus, I feel like slightly less of a weirdo as my stalking efforts have finally come to fruition.

Well, kuddos to me. Goodnight...

5 comments:

richard dandelion said...

Yay for blogging!

The Nixon Family said...

WAHOO!!! Way to go! So fun! I am so happy for you and Eric and PJ too. Floral design sounds great. i love the picture of you and Eric in the field of cabbage? I don't know what it is but it is beautiful. Keep in touch!

Derek and Ceri Steele said...

small world. I came across your blog through Ron and Denise and then through Krista and now here you are. I hope all is well.

-Your long lost cousin,
Ceri Steele (Almquist)

Cheryloxx said...

You don't even have to stalk me, I'll send you to our blog now.

http://cherylandsean.blogspot.com/

There! What do you think of that?

Cheryl

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.