img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 500 ? 500: true); }

Monday, April 14, 2008

A Blogging Kind Of Day

Since I have started this whole blogging situation, I am constantly thinking up things to blog about. Whether or not they interesting to others is questionable, but I guess I shouldn't let that stop me, right? Up until now, I have felt like I need a picture, or some sort of visual to entertain and make my posts interesting. HOWEVER! I just discovered Miss Kitti's blog and everything has changed! I had a list of thing to do tonight and not one of them got done because I got sucked into reading Kitti's blog and I can't pull myself away. It's great! There aren't very many pictures and it's OK! It's just a really fun read and I would like to dedicate this post to her and thank her for the inspiration!

I would also like to share my excitement about
Brian and Megan's blog, and also Jenica and Tyler's blog. It's a phenomenon!

p.s. I've been saving up for a big screen computer monitor and finally bought it tonight. It's wonderful! I really love technology. Really, a lot.

11 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

is this a good place to confess that i have been a closet miss kitti reader for some time? i didn't want to intrude on her personal space, but since lauren barged right in (and invited the world) i feel like the lesser of two evil sisters-in-law.

Lola said...

ouch. so true. i did barge right in without even a little bit of permission! hopefully kitti will forgive me?

richard dandelion said...

i'm glad that you're not holding back anymore 'cuz no pitchurs.

Man Child said...

This is the first I have heard of anything resembling a Kitti blog. I will be reading all afternoon!

miss kitti said...

(blushing) So pleased you liked it.

Anyone's welcome at "holmes away from home". I started it to get my sisters in touch more often and then it didn't really work so now it's mostly me.

I can't wait to read Brian and Megan's and Jenica's. I love all this sharing!

Lola said...

take that mrs. carpet!!

i like to think there are two kinds of people in this world; givers and takers. hmmm, which one are you?

Sherry Carpet said...

i am a TAKER!!! gimme that Miss Kitti blog!!!

Jana Brookes said...

hey loeeeeee bird, or however you would spell that. been loving getting into this blogging thing as well. I just started about a month ago, and hope to find much inspiration from you and our other fun and creative family members!!

Tyler and Jenica said...

I'm glad to be in the blogging world now, who knew we could keep in touch so much better!! I love it!

Meg said...

I agree. Miss Kitti's blog had me rolling on the floor!

Meg said...

I agree. Miss Kitti's blog had me rolling on the floor!